legendary Pelican® three-wheel broom street sweeper is now available with waterless dust control.
The Pelican with dry dust control maintains all the popular features and sweeping performance that have made the Pelican the best selling three-wheel sweeper - without the use of water for dust suppression. This means increased pick-up of fine particles over traditional, wet dust control sweepers, proven reliable year-round sweeping and considerable water conservation.
The Pelican’s standard features include:
• Outstanding maneuverability: for quick turns and sweeping close to obstacles.
• No jam debris conveyor: to move large debris without jamming.
• Variable height front dump hopper: for single-lane dumping from ground level up to 9’ 6”.
• Durable, purpose-build chassis: provides reliable, low-maintenance operation and stable sweeping and dumping.
• Efficient comfortable cab: isolation mounted cab for a cleaner, quieter, more comfortable operating environment large windows,wide seethrough doors and a full-width windshield for 360 degree visibility.
y Dust Control System: The Pelican with dry dust control features a patented dust control system that includes a dust skirt- ing system, dust separator in the hopper, and a dust control fan with a maintenance-free filter – working together to control fugitive dust without the use of spray water.
The Pelican’s waterless dust control system means operators sweep more and spend less time filling tanks enhancing pro- ductivity. Without water, mud doesn’t build up on components, which can reduce clean-up time at the end of the shift. And since there is no water, sweeping in freezing weather conditions is possible, helping you meet the growing demand for quick pick up of winter-time road sand, salt and cinders.
Perhaps the most important benefits are those for the environment as the process of dry sweeping lowers your water foot- print, as well as reduces road silt that can be left as a film from water-based dust control sweepers.