The city of Becker in Minnesota took delivery of their New Pierce Commercial Chassis Pumper.
Pierce’s commercial flexibility streamlines production and engineering for smaller, rural departments, while still offering product diversity for larger municipal, government. To learn more about Pierce Chassis Pumpers click HERE.
- International 7600 chassis with 430hp Navistar N-13 engine
- Allison EVS-4000 automatic transmission
- Waterous CLVK, 500 GPM
- PTO pump
- Remote control from cab
- TFT monitor located on passenger side above pump compartment
- Two (2) booster reels located above pump compartment
- Enclosed roll up door pump panels
- Two (2) hydraulic driven portable drop tank compartments located one each side of body
- Remote controlled telescoping chute
- Electric discharge dump valves on rear and both sides of body
- 3000 gallon booster tank
Delivery Date: 05/2017 Category: Fire