Crosswind1 Regenerative Air Sweeper
Regenerative air sweepers give contractors, municipalities and airports a powerful sweeper with versatility and productivity. The Elgin Crosswind1 efficiently cleans large flat paved areas such as streets, parking lots, and airport runways (where it can also be used to pick up damaging fluids).
It’s also effective in frequent maintenance of permeable pavement. This sweeper is versatile and can easily pick up litter and chip seal.
Crosswind1 Regenerative Air Sweeper Features
A single-engine, easy-to-use sweeper with single button operation. Built to increase productivity and decrease maintenance time and costs. The large pickup head makes it desirable for many applications.
- Mounted on the short-wheelbase of either conventional or cab-over chassis
- Single-engine technology: only one engine to maintain
- Operated by simple rocker switches
- A combination of large 8 yd3 hopper and 240-gallon water tank
- Excellent fuel efficiency
- Superior dust suppression
- Tilt body for traditional dumping of sweepings
- Dual-engine platform with patented SharedPower technology available
Special configurations available:
- Crosswind1 FSX. Fast Sweeping Crosswind for airports in need of high runway sweeping speeds
- Crosswind1 GRS. Glycol Recovery Sweeper with option for glycol and de-icer fluid removal in airport settings.
- Crosswind1 CNG. Alternative fuel options for using Compressed Natural Gas (CNG).