Envirosight Jetscan Video Nozzle
The Envirosight Jetscan video nozzle offers an HD view into everything that goes on underground. Whether you need to clear obstructions from sewers or drain lines or perform regular maintenance to prevent sewage backup, the Jetscan is a versatile, dependable piece of equipment that will deliver quick sewer solutions and impressive productivity.
Envirosight Jetscan Benefits
Jetting will blast through whatever is in the way when you have a blockage in a sewer or drain line, but you need to see what you’re jetting before you can develop an effective troubleshooting plan or come up with concrete solutions to prevent problems from reoccurring.
You can jet smarter with an HD video nozzle that delivers the following benefits:
- Cleaning confirmation: Before and after footage of what’s happening within the pipes documents cleaning success.
- Pipe assessment: You don’t need a crawler to find offsets, collapses, infiltration, or other problems when you have a sophisticated video nozzle.
- Hazard warnings: Identify collapses, protruding taps, root balls, and other risks to a nozzle before you put valuable equipment in a compromised area.
- Immediate information: View captured footage immediately via a tablet, and store hours of video for future reference or review.
- Cost savings: Save on costs with instant views of structural conditions and pipe maintenance. With a video nozzle, a CCTV crew is not necessary.
- Tool selection: When you can see if the clog problem is due to gravel, grease, roots, mud, or sludge, you can select the best nozzle to handle the blockage.
- Safety precautions: Confirm the absence of cross bores before mechanical root cutting to ensure safety of your team and the surrounding area.
- Crew selection: When you can determine the source of a problem on a call-out, you can quickly determine who is responsible for addressing it and get them to work immediately.
See the Details with a Jetscan
The more detail you can see through your underground video nozzle, the better decisions you can make for clearing clogs and making repairs. The Envirosight Jetscan has been fine-tuned to offer as much visual information as possible when you’re diagnosing sewer and pipe problems.
- Handy and convenient: Available in two sizes, the Jetscan handles pipe sizes down to 6’, and threads to any jetter hose. The cable-free, compact design makes it possible to address a broad range of applications and means no secondary reel or dropped signals.
- App friendly: The SewerLink app is included with this device and lets you view, record, and upload footage directly to WinCan Web for instant streaming and easy sharing and analysis.
- Sophisticated: The high-definition camera documents pipe condition in high resolution, like you’re standing right beside the problem and seeing it with your own two eyes.
- Wireless: Wireless recharging simplifies operation.
- Durable: A welded stainless construction withstands abuse and a sealed, pressurized design resists the elements.
- Illumination: The Jetscan has shadowless, high-intensity LEDs that illuminate pipe for greater clarity.
- Storage: An onboard SD card can store hours of video so you can refer to the history of a certain area or use it for reference for a future complication.
- Steady: A self-leveling skid is available to maintain proper view orientation, so you are always looking at the matter at hand in the right direction.
It is possible to find pipe problems without a crawler when you have a video nozzle that is compact enough to get to the details of what’s going wrong underground. The Jetscan identifies hazards like collapses and protrusions that could put a nozzle at risk.
Get Your Envirosight Jetscan Video Nozzle from Bell Equipment
Affordable, dependable, and versatile, the Envirosight Jetscan video nozzle is available from Bell Equipment, trusted Envirosight dealer serving Michigan and Ohio. Contact us to find out what solutions are right for your needs.