Heil Rapid Rail Automated Side Load Truck
The Heil Rapid Rail automated side load garbage truck is designed for residential, multi-family, or commercial routes, whether collections are trash or recycling. Like all Heil refuse trucks, this machine delivers on efficiency, cost savings, lift capacity, and so much more. It has been refined based on customer input so it delivers on all your unique needs.
Features of the Heil Rapid Rail Automated Side Loader
There are other standout features that make the Heil Rapid Rail the top choice of many refuse collectors:
- Unique lift geometry: With a direct line to the hopper and no kick-out, the Rapid Rail can get in and out of tight spaces easily. The lift is automated and dumps using a straight-up, vertical motion. It can handle containers from 30 to 300 gallons. The specially formulated grabber gears virtually eliminate gear wear and can be cycled up to 1,000,000 times with virtually no evidence of wear.
- Quiet and fuel efficient: Not only does the Rapid Rail not disturb the whole neighborhood thanks to the noise-reducing Operate-in-Gear-at-Idle system, it finishes routes 20 percent faster, saving up to a gallon of fuel per hour and reducing wear and tear on the lift assembly, chassis, engine, and transmission.
- Easily accessed hydraulics: Installed in easy-to-service locations accessible from the ground, the twin-packer hydraulic cylinders are located under the body to protect them from refuse contamination.
- No packer panel: The patented packer design of this Heil model continuously sweeps the hopper and packs the load so the operator can keep collecting without having to stop and run a cycle.
- Enhanced visibility: Thanks to an outstanding visibility design, operators can drive from the preferred left-hand side of the truck and there is flexibility in selecting a cab style, either cab-over or conventional.
- Easy to operate: The Rapid Rail was designed to be a simple but mighty side loader that delivers a smooth arm motion for the ultimate in operator friendliness. It is easy to operate and the only demand of the operator is to control the arm and let it do all the heavy lifting.
The Reliability of the Heil Brand
Heil has redefined how refuse is collected, packed, and dumped. Their many models of automated side load garbage trucks allow municipalities and independent garbage and recycling collectors to select the machine that has the features ideal for their needs, such as:
- Capacities of up to 1,600 pounds
- Cycle times as short as eight seconds
- Arms that reach up to nine feet
Safety and efficiency are paramount in every refuse-collection situation:
- City streets
- Quiet neighborhoods
- Gated community
Add the Heil Rapid Rail Side Loader to Your Fleet
The Heil Rapid Rail is an industry standard to which all other trash trucks are compared. Dependable, tough, fast, structurally sound, and highly productive, this model is an excellent automated option for large and small waste-hauling fleets alike. Its capacity and cycle time combine for incredible efficiency, and its light weight allows it to perform for speed, collecting from over 1,000 homes a day.