Elgin Broom Bear Street Sweeper
A four-wheel, single-engine mechanical sweeper, the Elgin Broom Bear is the top choice of municipalities and contractors that need a powerful, easy-to-operate sweeper in a compact package.
Elgin Broom Bear Mechanical Sweeper Features
The Broom Bear features an intelligent single engine design that utilizes the chassis engine to power the sweeper. Compact, efficient design ideal for both congested urban areas and rural locations looking to enhance their fleet.
- Single-engine technology; fully dualized controls
- Large hopper and water tank for fewer stops
- Twin variable displacement hydraulic pumps for increased sweeper system efficiency
- Variable dump height up to 11 feet, 2 inches
- Choice of squeegee or no-jam belt conveyor systems, depending on the application
- Short wheelbase for enhanced maneuverability in tight spaces
(Optional) Eco-Friendly Features:
A popular, commercial chassis, single-engine mechanical sweeper is finally available, and it’s kind to the environment too.
- The Elgin Broom Bear can be powered by compressed natural gas (CNG).
- Low emissions thanks to the CNG configuration
- Fully certified EPA/CARB emission compliant street sweeper