Elgin Whirlwind Vacuum Sweeper
The truck-mounted Elgin Whirlwind is built for uneven, patched roads and jobs involving dirt, sand, millings, general street sweeping, leaves and road debris applications. The Whirlwind is also recognized as a proven and powerful tool for maintenance and restoration of permeable pavement.
Elgin Whirlwind Features
- Conventional or cab over chassis
- Unique extending suction nozzle(s) designed for demanding road surfaces
- Application flexibility: select single or dual nozzle, and 28” or 36” side brooms for a maximum sweep path of 12 feet.
- Patented SharedPower technology; less diesel emissions complexity
Elgin Whirlwind1 - Single Engine Whirlwind Sweeper
- The power of the Whirlwind, now with single-engine technology
- Shift-on-the-fly operation
- Reduced engine maintenance
- Customer tailored performance configurations + application flexibility
- Standard simultaneous sweep/dual nozzle sweep functionality
- Suction nozzle(s) designed for demanding road surfaces