Envirosight Jetscan HD Video Nozzle
Turn your jetter truck or trailer into a sewer inspection camera system. This wireless HD video nozzle easily attaches to your unit’s water jetting hose and quickly captures footage of the pipe condition for review (moments later) on a tablet. Affordable enough to put on every sewer truck!
Jetscan HD Video Nozzle Uses
When you see what you’re jetting, you can make smarter choices and be more productive.
Cleaning Confirmation: Document cleaning success with before/after footage.
Pipe Assessment: Find offsets, collapses, infiltration and other problems without a crawler.
Understand Hazards: Identify collapses, protruding taps, root balls and other risks to a nozzle.
Problem Resolution: Determine source of problems on a call-out, and who is responsible.
Cost Savings: Instantly view pipe maintenance and structural conditions without a CCTV crew.
Tool Selection: See if a clog is gravel, grease, mud, roots or sludge, and pick the best nozzle.
Safety: Confirm absence of cross bores before mechanical root cutting.
Jetscan HD Video Nozzle Specs
Jetscan video nozzle is affordable, dependable and versatile.
- SewerLink app (included) lets you view, record and upload footage directly to WinCan Web for easy sharing and analysis.
- HD camera documents pipe condition in high resolution
- Shadowless, high-intensity LEDs illuminate pipe
- Onboard SD card stores hours of video
- Two sizes handle pipe sizes down to 6"
- Cable/wire-free design
- Threads onto any jetter hose
- Captured footage streams immediately to a tablet
- Welded stainless construction withstand abuse
- Sealed, pressurized design resists the elements