Quickview airHD Sewer Inspection Camera
An instant, wireless view into any sewer. This easy-to-deploy, pole-mounted camera allows crews to understand sewer conditions rapidly. Using high-powered zoom optics, Quickview airHD assesses sewer lines from an adjoining manhole, and is also useful for inspecting manholes and tanks.
The fastest way to peek into sewers, pipes and other confined spaces and make a rapid assessment. Just lower the telescopic pole, aim and review the footage. Perfect for:
- Diagnosing emergency call-outs.
- Avoiding confined space entry.
- Conserving CCTV resources.
- Performing a rapid, system-wide assessment.
- Prioritizing CCTV, cleaning and rehab activities.
- Viewing pipes too deteriorated for a crawler.
Quickview airHD Sewer Inspection Camera Specs
The new Quickview airHD is the only zoom survey camera to offer these features to boost your productivity, detail and safety:
- Collapsible pole mount fits in a pick-up bed, but extends to 25’ or 30' (depending on model), or longer with extensions
- Remote tilt adjustment
- Vivid, HD video (4x more detailed than SD quality video)
- Cable-free (wireless) design
- Touchscreen tablet control
- In-manhole view centering
- Hands-free stabilization
- Quad-Haloptic light engine maximizes viewing distance and side wall illumination
- Low-lux imager captures enhanced detail from darker/farther regions
- Compact, rugged roller case with telescoping handle
- Rechargeable, swappable 4-hr lithium ion batteries keep you inspecting all day
- WiFi-based control and video transmission means no cables