Envirosight Rovver X Sewer Inspection Crawler
An inspection crawler with advanced features that’s actually easy to operate. The ROVVER X is a single system that lets you do everything: control inspections, view and record digital video, log observations, generate reports, and link directly to asset-management software.
Rovver X Sewer Inspection Crawler Features
Steer and maneuver through sewer conditions to diagnose pipe conditions, inspect blockages and log defects.
- Steerable 6-wheel drive crawler maneuvers past obstacles and over debris.
- Adaptable, modular design adapts to any pipe size (4–96” diameter), condition and material.
- Wheel tread and geometry optimized for superior traction and range.
- Scalable design supports lateral launch, side-scanning and laser profiling.
- Lightweight and ultra-strong Kevlar cable poses minimal drag.
- Responsive controller allows you to tackle multiple crawler functions at once. View live and recorded video directly on the controller.
- OR Control all system functions from a handheld pendant
- WinCan VX inspection software included.
- Digital controls automatically update to the latest features and support self-diagnostics.
Rovver X Sewer Inspection Crawler Specs
- Size: 12.2” × 4.4” × 3.2”
- Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- Composition: Aluminum, stainless steel
- 10.1” color touchscreen controller, 1280x800 pixel display.
- Travels easily with compact, three-piece layout.
- Runs off inverter, generator or mains power.
- Travels in truck, van, pickup or ATV.
- Compact, fully automated reel stores 1000' of cable (1640' reel optional)
- 12 wheel options
- Roll sensor minimizes flips