City of Shenandoah, IA – 2017 Vactor 2100 Plus
- Debris Body Washout
- Curbside & Rear Folding Pipe Racks
- Rear Door Splash Shield
- Low Water Light With Alarm
- Digital Water Pressure Guage
- 180 Degree 10 Ft Telescoping Boom
- Bellypack Wireless Controls
- Rotatable Boom Inlet Hose
- Camera System, Front & Rear
- Cold Weather Recirculator
- Toolbox Behind Cab
- Hydro Excavtion Kit/Retract Reel With 50′ Hose & Nozzle
- Fan Flushout System
- 800′ x 1″ Piranha Sewer Hose 2500 psi
- Digital Hose Footage Counter
- Hydraylic Oil Temp Alarm
- DOT 3 Lighting Package – 6 Federal Signal Strobe Lights
- 2 – Worklights, LED, Telescoping Boom
- Work Light, LED, Opperators Station & Hose Reel Manhold
The MacQueen Way
When you choose to work with MacQueen Equipment, you’re not just buying a piece of equipment, you are buying into the MacQueen Way—full-service, total customer ownership for the lifetime of your equipment.
Product Training Specialists
Every piece of equipment comes standard with product training from the true experts in the industry, covering proper operation, safety, and maintenance.
We aren’t big on making promises, but when it comes to parts support, we promise to be there when you need us. We have several locations in the Midwest that carry the parts you need for your equipment. If you need on-site parts support, just contact us.
Service support is our number one priority. Our service centers feature factory-trained technicians, detailed maintenance plans, and fast turnaround times. From the moment of purchase until the very last run, our team is available with service support.
Your equipment will last a long time, and we look forward to being with you every step of the way. Questions? We can help. Troubleshooting? That’s our specialty. Lean on our team when your team needs a hand.