Last week the MacQueen Equipment Group traveled to the Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport (WWETT) Show in Indianapolis. On Friday night, we attended a dinner hosted by Envirosight and were honored with a Market Leadership Award. MacQueen was one of five companies that received the award for 2016. The award recognizes the top five revenue leaders within Envirosight’s extensive network of sales partners.
We’re honored to be recognized for this achievement and appreciate our partnership with Envirosight as it allows us to offer our customers high quality products. In the past year, we have put a great focus on Envirosight in our business because we know the value it holds for our customers. As with all of our products, we know that it’s about more than just the sale which is why we stand behind our products with quality support. We strive to be your first stop for Envirosight parts and service needs.
Some of the changes we’ve made in the past year include:
- Tripled the amount of in-stock Envirosight parts we carry
- Expanded our Envirosight service department adding a dedicated technician
- Moved all service and repairs to our headquarters in St. Paul, MN
- Created multiple Prevenative Maintenance plans
- Newly Created Envirosight Service Sales Position
All of these changes contributed to receiving this Market Leadership Award. We look forward to continuing to offer Envirosight products to our customers through this great partnership.