Oshkosh Snow Removal Chassis
Unlike commercial vehicles that are merely adapted to plow snow, Oshkosh chassis are designed to attack the most severe winter conditions. Chock full of the muscle, durability, reliability, and value that come with 50 years of Oshkosh expertise, these snow chassis readily accept a range of plows, scrapers, bodies, de-icers, and brooms to help you respond with full force.
Whether you’re tackling streets or airport snow-removal, our team is standing by to help you build the ideal unit: from the chassis to the easy-to-install attachments.
P Series & MPT-Series Chassis
- Legendary all-wheel drive components.
- Easy to reach controls to make dashboard efficient and easy to operate
- A comfortable, roomy cab with air-ride seating.
- Smoother ride with less strain on components.
- Simply the best visibility, from all sides.
- Easy to attach/detach attachments as required.
- Superior engine cooling for strength and longevity.
- Easy-to-access engine and equipment.
- Simple maintenance check system.
- Next-level chassis with more cab room, power, and increased visibility.
- See the whole airport. 40% more glass for optimized viewing (and no corner posts).
- Built seamlessly to integrate with a variety of blowers, plows, scrapers and brooms to adapt to your requirements.
- Extra large cab with two full size seats to accommodate a supervisor/training officer.
- Easier to operate digital climate control.
- Unmatched power and speed are combined with built-in advanced safety features. Including emergency stop feature.