Envirosight SAT II Lateral Launch Sewer Camera Crawler
Whether you’re locating cross bores, performing pre-acceptance sewer inspection or hunting down illicit flows, you need a lateral launch inspection crawler that can push past obstacles and maximize productivity.
The ROVVER X SAT II lateral launch sewer crawler is redesigned from the ground up to give you industry-leading productivity, range and reliability.
SAT II LATERAL LAUNCH SEWER CAMERA CRAWLER FEATURES
The adaptable design of ROVVER X SAT II helps you perform cross bore inspection under a wide range of sewer pipe conditions:
- Perform more lateral launches per manhole deployment, thanks to the crawler’s 984’ sewer mainline travel range.
- Desktop command center puts every function at your fingertips, so you can inspect with maximum productivity—all from the comfort of your truck’s control studio.
- Inspect as far as 146’ into laterals—even ones with bends.
- Reconfigure quickly for sewer pipes 6” to 80” in diameter using quick-change wheels and aiming tubes.
- For larger sewer lines, conveniently custom-cut your launch tubes from off-the-shelf PVC pipe.
- Reduce downtime and cost-of-ownership with unique belt feeder that maximizes pushing force while minimizing wear on the push rod.
- Feeder mechanism is easy to clean, and belts are field replaceable.
- The ROVVER X SAT II desktop command center puts every function at your fingertips, so you can inspect with maximum productivity—all from the comfort of your truck’s control stud
SAT II LATERAL LAUNCH SEWER CAMERA CRAWLER SPECS:
- Size: 5.35”×4.57”×32”
- Weight: 48.5 lb.
- Speed: 98 fpm in sewer mainlines; lateral launch speeds up to 23 fpm
- 5 megapixel aiming camera offers digital pan/tilt/zoom capability for pinpointing cross bores in any size line.
- 6” to 80” mainline ability
- Axial camera available for lateral diameters as small as 2”
- Standard reverse camera
- Lamps: Shadowless LED
- Composition: Stainless steel