Sonetics has released enhancements to their already industry-leading Apex Wireless Headsets! Gen 3.2 provides a unique combination of improved safety, new features, and ruggedness for your team and the challenging environments you work in every day.
The Gen 3.2 headsets are part of an already established platform of industry-leading technology. Whether big or small, Sonetics helps work teams get the job done by increasing productivity in the most dangerous of environments. Features of the Gen 3.2 headsets include:
1. Noise Reduction Rating Now at 24 dB
- APX372, APX373, APX375, APX377 and APX379 now have an increased Noise Reduction Raiting (NRR) of 24 decibals
2. Headset to Multi Base Station
- Allows APX379 to pair simultaneously with up to four SON150 wireless base stations
- Users move easily between multiple work teams without needing to grab a different headset or stop to pair the headset at different base stations
- Choose from automatic or manual base station selection models
3. Split Push-to-Talk (PTT)
- Allows users to transmit over either a ComHub-connected portable radio and/or direct-wired to the headset
- With Split PTT active, the center button on the right ear dome transmits over the radio connected to the ComHub. The center button on the left ear dome transmits over a headset-connected radio.
4. Enhanced Headset Durability
- Several enhancements boost overall ruggedness, durability and flexibility to better serve our customers
READY TO LEARN MORE?
Request a demo
Or visit: www.soneticscorp.com/gen3-2/