TRUVAC APXX Full-Size Hydro Excavator
The TRUVAC APXX is the peak performer of heavy-duty vacuum excavators. Designed for extreme performance and productivity, the APXX provides maximum payload capacity for safe digging on mid to large-scale projects.
APXX Hydro Excavator FeaturesDesigned for heavy-duty applications, the APXX is engineered to maximize weight distribution across a variety of optional axle configurations. The TRUVAC APXX full-size vacuum excavator is designed to operate in the most rugged climates and environments. With maximum axle capacity and payload, APXX delivers more time on the job for a broad range of applications.
- Meet mid-sized and full-sized excavation needs
- Deliver maximum job site productivity
- Optimal weight distribution for maximum legal payload capabilities
- Numerous axle configurations
- A wide range of types, flow, and pressure ratings
- Easily controlled water pressure with DigRight® patented technology
- Optional classic controls with manual hydraulic levers
- Venturi injection system
- Storage options for a variety of applications
- Standard double-walled, insulated, and heated aluminum storage cabinet
- Multiple excavation options for all conditions
APXX Hydro Excavator Specs
- 8” Vacuum system
- Classic style control system
- Standard 16" Boom Turret
- Extendable or telescopic 7' boom with 320° rotation
- 50° tilting 12 yd or 14 yd debris body
- 5,250 cfm Hibon 8702-VS Blower
- Water Jet: 10 or 20 gpm at 3,000 psi water pump options with DigRight® technology
- Axle Configurations: Tandem w/ Pusher, Tri-drive, Spiff-23
Dig Safe with MacQueen Equipment
The TRUVAC APXX® full size hydro excavator is available in multiple configurations to rent or own. No matter which option you choose—our team is available to help your crew get acquainted with the machinery and dig safely.
Our experienced product training specialists can train your crew in a variety of applications. We’ll orientate operators in hydro-excavation concepts, share best practices for equipment maintenance and productivity, and keep everybody safe on the job.
The MacQueen Way
When you choose to work with MacQueen Equipment, you’re not just buying a piece of equipment, you are buying into the MacQueen Way—full-service, total customer ownership for the lifetime of your equipment.
Product Training Specialists
Every piece of equipment comes standard with product training from the true experts in the industry, covering proper operation, safety, and maintenance.
We aren’t big on making promises, but when it comes to parts support, we promise to be there when you need us. We have several locations in the Midwest that carry the parts you need for your equipment. If you need on-site parts support, just contact us.
Service support is our number one priority. Our service centers feature factory-trained technicians, detailed maintenance plans, and fast turnaround times. From the moment of purchase until the very last run, our team is available with service support.
Your equipment will last a long time, and we look forward to being with you every step of the way. Questions? We can help. Troubleshooting? That’s our specialty. Lean on our team when your team needs a hand.