TRUVAC HXX Vacuum Excavator
No job is too big for this vacuum excavator to handle. This full-sized hydro excavator was developed to take on tough jobs, anywhere.
HXX Hydro Excavator FeaturesThe powerful TRUVAC HXX provides multiple excavation options for all conditions.
- Meet mid-sized and full-sized excavation needs
- Deliver maximum jobsite productivity
- Power jack hammers, tampers or other tools
- Tow mini excavators, HDD drills or supply trailers
- Numerous axle configurations
- A wide range of types, flow and pressure ratings
- Easily controlled water pressure with DigRight® patented technology
- Storage options for a variety of applications
HXX Hydro Excavator Specs
- 8” Vacuum system
- Extendable or telescopic boom with 22 ft. reach; 320° rotation.
- 50° tilting 12 yd3 or 15 yd3 debris body
- Vacuum: Positive displacement blower options rated at 18 in-HG/4970 cfm, 28 in-HG/5200 cfm, or 28 in-HG/6176 cfm, also available with two-stage centrifugal compressor
- Water Jet: 10 or 20 gpm at 3000 psi water pump options with DigRight® technology
Dig Safe with MacQueen Equipment
The TRUVAC HXX® full-size hydro excavator is available in multiple configurations to rent or own. No matter which option you choose—our team is available to help your crew get acquainted with the machinery and dig safely.
Our experienced product training specialists can train your crew in a variety of applications. We’ll orientate operators in hydro-excavation concepts, share best practices for equipment maintenance and productivity, and keep everybody safe on the job.
The MacQueen Way
When you choose to work with MacQueen Equipment, you’re not just buying a piece of equipment, you are buying into the MacQueen Way—full-service, total customer ownership for the lifetime of your equipment.
Product Training Specialists
Every piece of equipment comes standard with product training from the true experts in the industry, covering proper operation, safety, and maintenance.
We aren’t big on making promises, but when it comes to parts support, we promise to be there when you need us. We have several locations in the Midwest that carry the parts you need for your equipment. If you need on-site parts support, just contact us.
Service support is our number one priority. Our service centers feature factory-trained technicians, detailed maintenance plans, and fast turnaround times. From the moment of purchase until the very last run, our team is available with service support.
Your equipment will last a long time, and we look forward to being with you every step of the way. Questions? We can help. Troubleshooting? That’s our specialty. Lean on our team when your team needs a hand.