TRUVAC Paradigm Compact Hydro Excavator
Ready for an upgrade? The compact Paradigm gives operators more power and maneuverability than a trailer jetter. Easy to move and operate, this compact hydro vac is built to satisfy the most stringent safe-digging requirements with precise hydro-excavation digging technology. It’s also the only truck-mounted TRUVAC available in a non-CDL option.
Paradigm Hydro Excavator FeaturesThe Paradigm® is the most versatile sub-compact vacuum excavator on the market. Excavate around utilities with the utmost degree of certainty and safety.
- Excavate safely around utilities with water (or air)
- Vacuum, contain and dispose of drill mud
- Park-N-Dig technology with an always-connected water source for the industry’s fastest set up. Just park, flip the switch, and jet.
- Control water pressure with the press of a button using DigRight® patented technology
- Extendable boom with power raise/lower for quick access
- Compact design for maneuverability at the worksite
- Single-operator friendly, easy to set up and operate solo
Paradigm Hydro Excavator Specs
- 6” vacuum system
- Power-raise boom extendable to 14’ 6”; 210° rotation
- Class 6 non-CDL or Class 7 chassis options
- Single engine design
- 50° tilting 675 gallon debris body
- Vacuum: Positive displacement blower rated at 15 in-HG and 2200 cfm
- Water Jet: 8 gpm at 2500 psi water pump
Dig Safe with MacQueen Equipment
The TRUVAC Paradigm® hydro excavator is available to rent or own. Either way—our team is available to help your crew get acquainted with the machinery and dig safely.
Our experienced product training specialists can train your crew in a variety of applications. We’ll orientate operators in hydro-excavation concepts, share best practices for equipment maintenance and productivity, and keep everybody safe on the job.
The MacQueen Way
When you choose to work with MacQueen Equipment, you’re not just buying a piece of equipment, you are buying into the MacQueen Way—full-service, total customer ownership for the lifetime of your equipment.
Product Training Specialists
Every piece of equipment comes standard with product training from the true experts in the industry, covering proper operation, safety, and maintenance.
We aren’t big on making promises, but when it comes to parts support, we promise to be there when you need us. We have several locations in the Midwest that carry the parts you need for your equipment. If you need on-site parts support, just contact us.
Service support is our number one priority. Our service centers feature factory-trained technicians, detailed maintenance plans, and fast turnaround times. From the moment of purchase until the very last run, our team is available with service support.
Your equipment will last a long time, and we look forward to being with you every step of the way. Questions? We can help. Troubleshooting? That’s our specialty. Lean on our team when your team needs a hand.