TRUVAC TRXX Trailer Mounted Hydro Excavator
The TRUVAC TRXX vacuum excavator is a compact trailer with the power and features required for a broad range of tasks. Bring safe digging to a whole new range of applications such as landscaping and plumbing. The TRXX maximizes profitability for jobs not suitable for full-size trucks.
TRXX Trailer Mounted Hydro Excavator FeaturesThe TRUVAC TRXX is a non-destructive hydro excavation trailer that is portable and versatile; ideal for a broad range of applications.
- Ideal for underground utility, landscaping, and plumbing applications
- Deliver maximum job site productivity
- Simple labeled bi-lingual control panel
- Wireless remote that activates all functions
- Dig and unclog function to remotely unclog the hose
- Easy access to key operating components
TRXX Hydro Excavator Specs
- 500 or 800 gallon spoils tank
- 200 or 400 gallon freshwater tank
- 5 gpm @ 3,000 psi water pump
- 600 cfm or 1,000 cfm blower
- 49-64 hp diesel Kubota engine
- Optional strong arm or hydraulic boom
- Standard 5-micron final filter with optional cyclone filtration
Dig Safe with MacQueen Equipment
The TRUVAC TRXX® Trailer Mounted hydro excavator is available in multiple configurations to rent or own. No matter which option you choose—our team is available to help your crew get acquainted with the machinery and dig safely.
Our experienced product training specialists can train your crew in a variety of applications. We’ll orientate operators in hydro-excavation concepts, share best practices for equipment maintenance and productivity, and keep everybody safe on the job.
The MacQueen Way
When you choose to work with MacQueen Equipment, you’re not just buying a piece of equipment, you are buying into the MacQueen Way—full-service, total customer ownership for the lifetime of your equipment.
Product Training Specialists
Every piece of equipment comes standard with product training from the true experts in the industry, covering proper operation, safety, and maintenance.
We aren’t big on making promises, but when it comes to parts support, we promise to be there when you need us. We have several locations in the Midwest that carry the parts you need for your equipment. If you need on-site parts support, just contact us.
Service support is our number one priority. Our service centers feature factory-trained technicians, detailed maintenance plans, and fast turnaround times. From the moment of purchase until the very last run, our team is available with service support.
Your equipment will last a long time, and we look forward to being with you every step of the way. Questions? We can help. Troubleshooting? That’s our specialty. Lean on our team when your team needs a hand.