2012 Vactor 2100 PD
- SERIAL #: 12-10V-13450
- 18 inch PD Blower
- 80 GPM Single Piston Pump
- 1500 Gallons of Water/Stainless Steel Tanks
- 180 Degree 5x5 Telescopic Boom
- 60 inch Dump Height
- Stainless Steel Cyclonic Separators
- 600ft of 1 inch Jetting Hose W/Automatic Wind Guide and Pinch Roller
- Low Water Light and Alarm
- Folding Pipe Rack Curbside and Streetside
- Cold Weather Recirculator
- Continuous Water Tank Fill
- Lube Manifold
- Hydroexcavation Kit with 50ft Hose Reel
- Digital Hose Reel Footage Counter
- Lateral Cleaning Kit with 150ft Hose/25GPM at 2000PSI
- LED Split Light Traffic Controller
- Camera System-Front, Rear and Driver and Passenger Side
- 6 Federal Strobe Light Package
- CHASSIS: Freightliner 114SD Tandem Axle
- ENGINE: ISL 8.9 370 HP
- CHASSIS MILES: 16,000 ENGINE HOURS: 125
- TRANSMISSION: Allison 3000
- AXLE GVWR: 66,000/20,000 Front/23,000Rear
The MacQueen Way
When you choose to work with MacQueen Equipment, you’re not just buying a piece of equipment, you are buying into the MacQueen Way—full-service, total customer ownership for the lifetime of your equipment.
Product Training Specialists
Every piece of equipment comes standard with product training from the true experts in the industry, covering proper operation, safety, and maintenance.
We aren’t big on making promises, but when it comes to parts support, we promise to be there when you need us. We have several locations in the Midwest that carry the parts you need for your equipment. If you need on-site parts support, just contact us.
Service support is our number one priority. Our service centers feature factory-trained technicians, detailed maintenance plans, and fast turnaround times. From the moment of purchase until the very last run, our team is available with service support.
Your equipment will last a long time, and we look forward to being with you every step of the way. Questions? We can help. Troubleshooting? That’s our specialty. Lean on our team when your team needs a hand.