2019 ODB Truck Mount Debris Collector
- 25 Cubic Yard body
- John Deere 4045TFC03 DIESEL Eng. 74 HP Final Tier 4
- Bottom exhaust for 25 cubic yard units
- Rotary Self-Cleaning radiator Screen
- 28" suction impeller w/ six 3/8" thick T-1 steel blades
- 40 gallon polyethylene fuel tank
- Electronic Engine Controls w/ safety shut downs
- 13" clutch assembly w/ 2.25" PTO shaft & safety engagement
- 3 Axis Hose Boom w/ Proportional In Cab control
- Gear driven Hydraulic pump powers 15.2 ton capacity hoist
- Boxed perforated radiator screen
- 1/4" thick skid deck w/ channel members on ends
- 2019 FREIGHTLINER M2-106 chassis w/ Dual Steer
- Rear Back Up Camera with 5.6" Color Screen
- Remote Electric Throttle & Remote Clutch Engagement
- Hydraulic rear door latches w/ In-Cab Electronic controls
- In Cab Hydraulic Monitoring/ Data Logging
- Light bar on hopper w/4 front facing amber flashing LED Lights
- LED DOT Lights
- 2 Oval LED Flashers at Rear
The MacQueen Way
When you choose to work with MacQueen Equipment, you’re not just buying a piece of equipment, you are buying into the MacQueen Way—full-service, total customer ownership for the lifetime of your equipment.
Product Training Specialists
Every piece of equipment comes standard with product training from the true experts in the industry, covering proper operation, safety, and maintenance.
We aren’t big on making promises, but when it comes to parts support, we promise to be there when you need us. We have several locations in the Midwest that carry the parts you need for your equipment. If you need on-site parts support, just contact us.
Service support is our number one priority. Our service centers feature factory-trained technicians, detailed maintenance plans, and fast turnaround times. From the moment of purchase until the very last run, our team is available with service support.
Your equipment will last a long time, and we look forward to being with you every step of the way. Questions? We can help. Troubleshooting? That’s our specialty. Lean on our team when your team needs a hand.