Envirosight® Rovver X® Vehicle
- Truck build out with 14 foot box mounted on Ford F-550 Gas Chassis
- 2016 Ford Series F5G9
- 19,500 GVW
- Office area and back end work area
- 13,500 BTU roof air conditioner with heat strip
- 2-drawer file cabinet with butcher block
- Tool package (manhole hook, pick, sledge hammer, shovel)
- 3 MEPS Roadpower power source
- Backup alarm
- Corner mounted LED lights
- Front roof-mounted LED strobe
- Does not have walk through door, side and rear entry doors
- 19” Tru-Vu desk mounted monitor
- Sink and Cleanout Station
- Storage for push camera
- Envirosight Rovver X Standard Truck System
- RX130 Rovver X Crawler
- RAX300 Cable Reel with 1000ft of cable
- Rear View camera with Auxiliary LED Lights
- Full Wheel Package
- Manhole roller and Tiger
- Truck can be sold separately without Envirosight camera gear included.
The MacQueen Way
When you choose to work with MacQueen Equipment, you’re not just buying a piece of equipment, you are buying into the MacQueen Way—full-service, total customer ownership for the lifetime of your equipment.
Product Training Specialists
Every piece of equipment comes standard with product training from the true experts in the industry, covering proper operation, safety, and maintenance.
We aren’t big on making promises, but when it comes to parts support, we promise to be there when you need us. We have several locations in the Midwest that carry the parts you need for your equipment. If you need on-site parts support, just contact us.
Service support is our number one priority. Our service centers feature factory-trained technicians, detailed maintenance plans, and fast turnaround times. From the moment of purchase until the very last run, our team is available with service support.
Your equipment will last a long time, and we look forward to being with you every step of the way. Questions? We can help. Troubleshooting? That’s our specialty. Lean on our team when your team needs a hand.