Vactor iMPACT Combination Sewer Cleaner
Powerful enough to tackle virtually any job a big machine can do, the iMPACT is a more affordable option that delivers greater economy and maneuverability. Ideal for municipalities needing a fast response, emergency back-up vehicle, small communities looking to keep up regular maintenance and storm water line problems, and contractors and utilities who prioritize versatility and a lower purchase price.
Whether you’re looking to rent or buy, MacQueen Equipment is your local Vactor dealer connection when the water starts rising.
Vactor iMPACT Features
See the difference in the way your crew performs with the industry’s highest-quality vac truck. Simple controls, reduced operator fatigue, and jetting/vacuum power improve work performance and productivity. We’ll stop by your job site for a demo.
- Positive Displacement Vacuum pulls material long distances. Powered by the chassis engine, the blower is driven hydrostatically, allowing independent control of speed while boosting productivity and reliability.
- IntuiTouch™ single in-cab control screen for PTO/Transfer Case Activation that is as simple as pushing a button
- IntuiTouch operator control station that features a singular, adjustable control panel for operator ease and comfort during all sewer cleaning functions
- 7” easy-to-read screen to monitor critical data from the sewer cleaning system and chassis
- Low maintenance Jet Rodder® Water Pump provides smooth continuous flows and optional “jackhammer” action
- Patent pending H.A.L.O.™ (Hands-Free Accessory Light Option) brings a new level of safety and efficiency to every job site
- Optional wireless controls, including an updated belly pack and handheld remotes with two-way data transmission and multiple control functions
- Configurable as a Non-CDL Unit
Vactor iMPACT Options:
- Cold weather recirculation system
- Debris flush-out system
- Hydro-excavation kit
- Safety warning lighting packages
- Work-zone lighting packages
- Low water alarm
- Debris splash shield
- Digital debris and water level indicators
- Expanded storage options including a back-of-cab toolbox
- Turn and hose reel-mounted cameras