Intuitive. Intelligent. Innovative. Individualized. Incomparable.
These are all words to describe Vactor’s latest combination sewer cleaner, the Vactor 2100i, a part of the 2100 series. When you put it all together, you get a machine that combines proven performance with a new level of simplicity and ease.
The Vactor 2100i was built around the operator, and key features focus on ease of use. Two new innovations incorporated into the 2100i include:
IntuiTouch™ Control System
- Features one-touch in-cab controls and simplified control station
- 7” in-cab touch screen control features one-touch engagement to activate PTO and transfer case
- Control station puts all cleaning system functions into a single, simple panel
Rapid Deployment Boom (RBD 1015)
- Telescopes 10 feet out and extends the debris hose down 15 feet
- Reduced set-up and tear-down time
- Reach greater depths without raising the position of the broom
Follow this link to learn more about the Vactor 2100i http://2100i.vactor.com/
With this latest release in the 2100 series, Vactor has gone the extra effort to ensure that every aspect of the 2100i combination sewer cleaner is nothing less than world class. Ready to see for yourself? Schedule a demo today.